Academic Online Resources AVAILABLE THROUGH THE CARLIGH FOR YOUR RESEARCH AND ASSIGNMENT
1. Britannica Online Encyclopædia: a global educational publisher with products that promote knowledge and learning. Britannica is online, in e-books, and on mobile devices.
2. SAGE RESEARCH METHODS ONLINE: It is an award-winning tool designed to help you create research projects and understand the methods behind them.
3. PROJECT MUSE: Online database of more than 200 journals from nonprofit publishers (humanities and social science).
4. INSTITUTE OF ELECTRONIC AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS (IEEE): Delivering full text access to the world's highest quality technical literature in engineering and technology.
5. EMERALD: Emerald Management features about 140 Business and Management journals and Emerald Engineering e-Journal Collection, features about 19 Engineering journals.
6. JSTOR: Used by millions for research, teaching, and learning.
7. EBSCOhost: All subjects – abstracts and full-text.
8. Oxford Reference Online: The biggest, most up-to-date, authoritative, and accessible reference work in the world.
9. HINARI: Research in Health Programme
10. AFRICAN JOURNALS ONLINE (AJOL) :All subjects – abstracts only, - Lecturers may however contact Ps. C. N. E. Amoah for ordering of full text)
11. OXFORD JOURNALS: Over 200 leading titles in science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences.
12. WILEY ONLINE LIBRARY: Wiley Online Library hosts the world's broadest and deepest multidisciplinary collection of online resources covering life, health and physical sciences, social science, and the humanities.
13. African Journal Online: (Tables of contents and abstracts of over 185 African journals with document)
14. AGORA: Access to Global Online Research Agriculture
15. OARE: Online Access to Research in the Environment.
16. GDN (GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT NETWORK): Better research, better policy, better ‘developing’ world.
17. ALUKA: Aluka is an international, collaborative initiative building an online digital library of scholarly resources from and about Africa.
18. Gateway to Development Information (online documents)
19. ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA (ASA): The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America (JASA).
20. GALE EXPANDED ACADEMIC features journals in almost all subjects